Monday, September 06, 2010

Orchid Painting up for Auction


I don't often put original paintings up for auction on eBay but I thought "what the heck" I'll try it. This painting which is simply titled "Pink Cattleya Orchids" was one of my very first paintings from 2001. It is on a 12 x 24 inch canvas and will need a frame. I don't always display it with my current work as it is painted in a more traditional style with a dark background.

If you look on my website you will see that it is priced at $400.00. I have decided to move it out of my studio and into someones home. I have put it on the eBay auction block with a starting price of $99.00 with a reserve of $150.00. If interested just follow this link to my eBay auction page to see the details and place your bid. Don't wait too long!

No comments: