Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Presentation at CPSA Local Chapter 104





I am pleased to have been asked to be the guest speaker for local chapter 104 of the Colored Pencil Society of America (CPSA) on Thursday September 16th at 7pm. My discussion will include my selections for the Colored Pencil Plus Exhibit which took place in August of this year at the Livonia City Hall Gallery. The image above, "I Set The World On Fire" by Dean Rogers was awarded First place. We will critique members work and have open discussion. Finally I will hold a drawing for one of my Limited Edition Reproduction Prints. The winner must be present so I hope to meet you there.


Please follow the link to the CPSAs Local 104 web site for location and more information about the Colored Pencil Society.

No comments: