Friday, January 06, 2012

Guest Speaker at Artifacts Art Club


As stated in my last blog post I began using the blog attached to my website.  I didn't like it.  It's too lonely over there! I miss my blog "followers" so I'm back.  I'm going to link this bBlogger blog on my web site. 
I'll be pasting some of the posts a made on my website just so you can catch up.


From April 12, 2011
I was invited as guest speaker to lead a critique of members work at the Artifacts Art Club in Livonia, MI. Earlier this month I was given the honor to judge their exhibit for this year. There were so many really nice works of art from this talented group. The above image is a watercolor by Mary Kehoe. She was awarded one of four Merit awards given in this exhibition.


Thank you Artifacts Art Club for another great experience.

No comments: