Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's all good.

At the beginning of each year I like to set new goals for what I want to try to achieve by December 31.  Lets see which goals were set for 2010".  They were "paint more, eat less, exercise more, catch up on my house chores, organize the garage, spend more quality time with all the people that I care about and oh ya, more me time!"

Hum! Lets see... Paint more?  I did!  Eat less? Lets just say that's a work in progress.  Exercise more? Part of the year!  House chores and organize Garage?  Some.  Spend more quality time with my family?  For all but 3 months of it!  More me time?  Not so much. 

I completed 15 paintings for the year, held several classes and workshops, was involved in a few group exhibits, Won a People's Choice Award,  judged an art show, guest speaker for a couple of art groups and did the Ann Arbor Art Fair, ( for the first time), as their Featured Artist.

  I'm not going to beat myself up over what didn't transpire.  I think I'll give myself a thumbs up for what I did accomplish and Try try again for this year.  It's all good.

No comments: