Monday, April 26, 2010

Featured Artist at the Rainbow Feathers Bird Club Expo


It's time once again for the Rainbow Feathers Bird Club show in Romulus, Michigan and I'll be there as their Featured Avian Artist. While I enjoy all animals I have special interest in exotic birds, specifically parrots. Yes, it's true. I'm a bird person without a bird. I guess that's one reason why I enjoy painting them. The piece above is a Cherry Headed Conure on an 8 x 10 canvas board and is one of a series of five of the same size. Two others are shown in a previous post from February. All five are framed and retail at $200.00 each. The show is a fun place to be if you enjoy birds and you might even win one of five (5) of my Limited Edition Reproductions that will be raffled for animal rescue. Hope to see you there!

No comments: